- Sample culinary treasures from a variety of locally owned restaurants, farms, and artisans.
- Meet the owners/chefs, and hear their passionate stories about their business, personal journey, and specialties.
- Take a behind-the-scenes glimpse into a late 1800's Southern Home.
- Taste an example of craft beer produced either in Charlotte.
- Enjoy wine tastings paired nicely with delicious Southern family recipes.
- See great examples of Old South architecture and learn some Charlotte history along the way!
Itinerary & Logistics
- When: Friday, November 20th from 4:00-7:00PM
- Where: Meeting location will be provided with ticket purchase
- Transportation: Your feel!
- Distance covered: Approximately 2 miles
- Price: $55/Person, Discounted Parking
- The amount of tastings on the tour is equivalent to a light meal (although most guests leave saying that they are "stuffed!").
- Advanced ticket purchase required.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
- MUST BE 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
- Tours run rain or shine!