On this walking Southern Food Tour, we sample and sip our way through some of Uptown Charlotte's best representations of the local South. Chefs & restaurant owners will explain the influence of Southern Heritage in their cuisine. Many of their recipes are Southern family traditions, others are created by what a local farm can provide that week, and some are a modern twist on Southern cuisine.
• Sample culinary treasures from a variety of locally owned restaurants, farms, & artisans.
• Meet the owners & chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business, personal journey, and specialties.
• Behind-the-scenes glimpse into a late 1800′s Southern Home.
• Taste craft beers produced right here in Charlotte.
• A glimpse into Charlotte's city market full of culinary shopping gems.
• Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious Southern family recipes.