Access to Charlotte’s Food Scene
We are highlighting some of Charlotte’s Best Local Restaurants and giving our users discounts and special offers in our CLT Foodie Adventures Passport book.
ANNOUNCING THE CHARLOTTE-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT FOR FOODIES!
WE ARE HIGHLIGHTING SOME OF CHARLOTTE’S BEST LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND GIVING YOU DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS ($150+ IN SAVINGS)! TRY NEW FOOD AT REDUCED RATES AND HAVE FUN EXPLORING CHARLOTTE WITH A FRIEND!
Pre-orders accepted until February 16th, 2017
You can expect your passport during the second week of March and they are good through July 15th (3 months to use it)!
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE RESTAURANTS WE HAVE ON BOARD…
- SEA LEVEL
- CHIMA BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE
- THE IMPROPER PIG, PIZZA PEEL
- HOT TACO, ROOSTERS
- NOLAN KITCHEN
- OWENS BAGEL
- GEORGES BRAZERY
- KID CASHEW
- JJS RED HOTS
- DAVIDSON STREET PUBLIC HOUSE
- CLEAN JUICE
- TURNHOUSE GRILLE
- and more!
But let’s be clear, this lovely little passport does come with a Code of Conduct, or, “Guidelines,” if you will. They are:
1. It’s up to the restaurant whether or not the foodie passport can be used in conjunction with other coupons or offers. (Don’t be a Mama June.)
2. Each coupon can only be used once and you will receive a stamp at the time of use. (It’s like getting a gold star on a spelling test in 5th grade!)
3. The passport can only be used for one person per entree. (The best way to share is to buy your friend their own passport. Hint, hint.)
5. It cannot be duplicated or copied. (Be original, friends.)
6. The full Foodie Passport must be presented in order to utilize passport. (How else will you get your awesome stamp?)
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 6 in|