CLT & the Chocolate Factory FAQs
1. What is the Willy Wonka Themed Gala?
You can visit www.ewpclt.com or go to https://charlottethechocolatefactory.splashthat.comThe Gala is a festive event with dancing, Interactive installations and networking opportunities held in order to raise money for Ryan Seacrest Studios at Levine’s Children’s Hospital. You can visit www.ewpclt.com or go to https://charlottethechocolatefactory.splashthat.com
2. What is the attire for the gala?
Black Tie but fun. If you want to wear a costume make sure it is true to the theme and classy. For the fellas looking for a little inspiration, you can dress like Cam Newton.
3. How do I purchase tickets?
You can visit www.ewpclt.com or go to https://charlottethechocolatefactory.splashthat.com
4. How do I reserve an Ultra VIP Table for the event?
Here is the link! https://squareup.com/store/chocolatefactory/item/ultra-vip-table
5. How do I book Bottle Service during the event?
Please contact Lesa at 980-318-7592
6. How can my company sponsor the Gala?
Simply fill out this form:
7. Can I pick-up my Charlotte Passport at the event?
Yes, this is where you will get your Pre-Sale Passport! We can’t wait to see you there!
8. How can I get on the Hot Air Balloon?
If you purchased an Ultra VIP ticket you are priority in taking a photo and getting in the Hot Air Balloon. Space is limited.
9. Can I upgrade my ticket?
Yes, there is an upgrade option.
10. If I can’t make it to the Gala after purchasing, can I switch my ticket over?
Absolutely, simply email email@example.com and we will exchange the name.
11. Where is check-in for the event?
Check-in will be in front of the main tent entrance
12. Where can I find parking for this event?
There are two locations for Parking. If you are Ultra VIP, you have the option to park in front of the main entrance into Camp North End which will be labeled.
If you are VIP and General Admission your parking is in the large parking lot on the back side of Camp North End
13. Where do I find pictures from the event?
The link to pictures from the event will be posted to Facebook and Instagram approximately 2-3 days after the event
14. How do I RSVP on Facebook?
Here is the link!
15. How do I volunteer for the gala?
Here is the link!
16. What if I can’t afford to go to the gala?
We want everyone to experience the Charlotte and The Chocolate Factory charity gala. If budget is an issue we recommend that you consider volunteering with us!!
17. How can I sit with my friends if with we have separate Ultra VIP tickets?
You will be sent a link two weeks prior to the gala via eventbrite to select seats!
18. When is my ticket coming in for the charity gala?
The tickets are electronic and will be sent to the email account you placed during your order. There will also be a name check in at the door but be sure to have your ticket!