Sponsored by Indochino
As you may already know, Eat Work Play CLT’s 007 Gala is coming up VERY soon. The dress code calls for Black Tie attire, but what does that mean, and how do you live up to the James Bond name? Let’s start from top to bottom.
The hair makes the first impression when it comes to being your best Bond. We encourage a sleek style that would stay in place even if you slid down the side of a building or swam with sharks (no Axe body spray, please).
It’s not very Bond to have a beard, but we like our men both ways. Be sure to add some conditioner and beard oil into your routine a few days in advance to get that beard ready for prime time.
If there was ever a time to suit up; this would be it. Of course, we won’t leave you hanging, so here are some options:
- Dust off your old tuxedo from prom…or don’t.
- Purchase your fit from Indochino and use the EWP code: BOND to get it at only $359 (and yes, you can use it all year).
- Need a tuxedo, like, right now? Go to New York Bride & Groom in SouthEnd to rent your tuxedo. Run, don’t walk.
The Shoes: The shoe game can vary based on your style. I like a classic black dress shoe or a loafer since we’re talking Bond. However, dress it up with your favorite pair of formal kicks.
You just can’t forget the little details.
- The Pocket Square & The Cufflinks – Indochino in SouthPark Mall
- The Watch – Ballantyne Jewelers
- The Haircut – Modern Classics in SouthEnd
Done, done, & done. See you at the Gala hot stuff!