Creative Loafing Presents Moo & Brew Craft Beer & Burger Festival
Creative Loafing Moo and Brew Fest is happening this Saturday, April 28, 2018, and we couldn’t be more excited! We expect AvidXchange to be crawling with lovely Charlotte locals and also visitors from out of town so carpool or uber if you can, this isn’t a party you want to miss. More than 54 breweries will be on site offering unlimited samples of 167 different types of beer, and what better way to drink a beer than with a burger in hand. 15 restaurants will compete for Charlotte’s Best Burger trophy and if you’re feeling brave, the burger eating contest will take place at 4:00 PM on the main stage.
Here are our Top 5 Things to look forward to at Creative Loafing’s Moo & Brew Fest
- You’ll be partying for a good cause, proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank, and Creative Loafing raised over $40k for them in the past three years, be a part of the change!
- Early Bird VIP- One thing we all love about Charlotte, is the local beer scene. This year at Moo & Brew Fest the VIP session which takes place earlier in the day will feature small batch and rare offerings, a free burger, swag, and the best line of sight to the main stage.
- Live DJ – Nothing beats live music, except for a good DJ. DJ Overcash will be on the 1’s and 2’s.
- The Breweries- There will be over 50 breweries to sample. Every brewery from Sycamore to NoDa to Wicked Weed.
- Shovels & Rope – Performing live some of their most popular songs such as “Birmingham” and “I Know.” If you haven’t had the chance to check these guys out, here’s your chance!
Check out last years Moo & Brew Fest while you’re at it, and get hyped up for a brewing good time!