- There was a series of unforeseen circumstances that led us to make the difficult decision to postpone the Gala. We’ve been curating events for years and we apologize that this is the first time we had to postpone an EWP event.
What can you expect next?
- You can expect new energy and wonder for coming events to arise. You can also expect the EWP team to keep you up to date about news regarding the Gala.
What makes EWP unique?
- EWP is the first brand of it’s kind in which it has both a press element and an engaged community that comes out to support and engage with other Charlottean’s at events.
Will I be able to receive a refund from the event?
- Yes, if you can not make the new date, a full refund will be processed within approximately 90 days.
What is the new date for the event?
- February 29, 2020 is the new date.
Who started EWP?
- EWP was started by Davon (27 years old) who initially was a Compliance Analyst and left his full-time job to explore the journey of entrepreneurship. He saw that there was a need for a fun and interactive lifestyle guide to be created in Charlotte and that’s when EWP was born.
How long has EWP been around?
- EWP started organically from a group chat of friends of approximately 10-20 people in the summer of 2013. Slowly but surely it grew into over 300 individuals by the end of the summer in which it began. Today, it’s a community of over 75,000 individuals in Charlotte that are using EWP to find out about the best restaurants, events, and ways to connect with likeminded individuals.