Recipe for Beef Rib and Beef Rib Nigiri from Seoul Food Meat Co
If you’re in the mood for BBQ cooking with a Korean twist, Seoul Food Meat Co. just might be your jam. We had the opportunity to bring them on FOX 46 Charlotte and they showed us first hand how to make Beef Rib and Beef Rib Nigiri! The instructions are below but you can watch them make it first hand here.
1. Make the marinade by mixing Soy Sauce, Coke, Sugar, Garlic, Sesame Oil, and Black Pepper
2. Marinate for 24 Hours, and smoke for 8 hrs then finish with a sear and coat with more sauce.
3. Serve with a dipping sauce which is same as the marinade.
Beef Rib Nigiri
1. Thinly Slice and form rice balls
2. add beef on rice and top with chopped Kimchi
Click here for more details on Seoul Food Meat Co.