Leverage EatWorkPlay’s 4 platforms of Social Media, Events, Newsletter, and Website to encourage millennials to engage more with local businesses.
- Use Social Media as user’s first touch-point with your business
- Leverage the EWP weekly newsletter to reinforce the concept of your business and why users should rally behind it
- Identify with the fun in Charlotte by showcasing your business throughout EWP’s platform
EatWorkPlay Target Market:
- Male and female
- Young professionals
- Age: 22 – 37 y/o
- Location: Charlotte, NC, 20-mile radius
- Active lifestyle
- Income $75K – $200K
- Audience size 75,000 + users
- Instagram – 53,000 followers
- Facebook – 5,310 likes
- Meetup – 5,000+ members
EWP Demographics 2017
Gender: 35% Male, 65% Female
Website Reach/Traffic 2017
· Average # Users – 12,000+ users/month
· Average # Sessions – 14,615 sessions/month
· Average # Page Views – 19,000+ page views/ month
Interpretation – Each user comes to the website 1.5 times per week and every time they come they look at 2.4 pages per visit.
WHAT YOU GET
- INCREASE TOP-OF-MIND AWARENESS
- With Original Content
- DRIVE SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT
- Leverage our userbase to increase your social media following
- CREATE REPEAT CUSTOMERS
- We only partner with local businesses we know our users will love! You will not only create first-time customers but repeat guests as well!
Drip Cake Bar wouldn’t be where it is today without EatWorkPlay CLT!
We were so very pleased with the results of our first partnership!
Norsan Media has a great partnership with Eat Work Play, and we love tapping into their highly engaged young professional audience. Eat Work Play has helped us with great exposure with launching a new brand image for one of our radio stations – Latina 102.3 FM. We congratulate them on their anniversary and wish them many more!!!
- Pamela Sanchez – National Sales Executive and Public and Community Relations Manager; Norsan Media
EWP really know what they are doing! Love their events!
- Aline Decker, Sales and Events Manager
Return On Investment